Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Today's the Day

Picnic People - Thank you and good luck to all of you - I would love to list names but am terrified of missing someone out! You've all been so brilliant to work with and I hope you all have a lovely day today and treat yourselves to a good relax tonight as you've absolutely earned it.
Please take the time over the next day or so to report back to the group on your picnic, looking forward to hearing your stories and seeing your photos, very much.
Don't forget to text 'bubbles in....' to my mobile number if you possibly can! I'll try and text back too.
Enjoy your day, celebrate the great things about this home-ed journey that we're all on, taking our different roads, but all parallel and all wanting the best for our families.
Will be thinking of you all,
Ali
x

2 comments:

  1. new there was something i should have remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL no worries! I got about a dozen, which was lovely.

    ReplyDelete